Year 3 Home Learning Friday 27th November
Hello Year 3! I know you all want to be in school, but we need to stay safe at the moment. All of your work for today is below. Remember to get your grown up to take a picture of it and email it to email@example.com
If you do not have access to a computer or need any help with home learning during this period, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
English (1 hour)
L/O: to write a persuasive letter
Write a letter to Mrs Power to persuade her that the class needs a lion as a pet. Use your research of lions that you have already completed in class to help your write the letter.
Remember to include:
Who the letter is to
An introduction - why are you writing the letter.
3 or 4 reasons why you should have a lion as a class pet using your research or the internet.
A conclusion - what would you like Mrs Power to do.
Who the letter is from.
Guided Reading (30min)
L/O: to write a character description
Read a chapter of a book you have at home. Then draw picture of the main character and describe them. What do they look like? What are they wearing? Where are they? What is happening to them?
Maths (1 hour)
Try and answer the questions below. Give it a go, don't worry if you get stuck.
Year 3 P.E - try this at home safely
YEAR 3 HOUSE SCAVENGER HUNT Challenge
Collect as many of these items as you can from around your house and then take a photo of you with all the objects and email it to email@example.com
- Find something with the Letter “A”
- Find something that is Blue
- Find something that is round
- Find something that has wheels
- Find something that starts with the letter “B”
- Find something that is orange
- Find something with a cardboard roll in middle
- Find a foot warmer with hole in
- Find something begins with letter “c”
- Find something that Floats
- Find something that is Yellow
- Find a blue pen
- Find a Battery
- Find a mouse
- Find a vessel to hold liquid
- Find something begins with Letter g
- Find something from a cow
- Find something with 4 legs to support your weight
- Find a Coin bronze in colour
- Find some holiday memories
- Find something that turns on and off.
- Find something that lights up.
- Find something that tells the time.
- Find something that is sticky.