Today you will continue our focus on a Non-Fiction Information Text.
In this lesson we create our information toolkit to help us write our own information text.
Click on the link below for today's lesson.
Today we will focus again on the alternative grapheme /eer/ for the phoneme /ear/.
- Revisit words that contains the 'ear' and 'eer' trigraph.
- Complete your spellings for today by clicking on this link: https://www.loom.com/share/34c6dfc8cbdd4a25be88d5926d4d4a2d
- Complete today's activity attached below.
- You will need to log into your account on Oxford Reading Buddy.
- Find our non - fiction book for this week 'Beaks and feet' by Mick Manning and Brita Granström.
- Read pages 9 -11 only. Remember that you can also listen to the story by pressing the 'play' button.
- Once you have finished, answer the following questions in full sentences and please remember your full stops.
Well done - I have read what most of you think an habitat is. Today we will learn what a habitat is and look at examples of habitats. We will also build simple food chains of organisms that live in woodland, pond and savannah habitats.
Click on the link below for this lesson.
After the lesson, please complete the activity attached.
Today we will begin our Games block. Please watch the video below. Then go outside to practise. I look forward to seeing your photos!