School Council Aims 2016-17
- The School Council this academic year would like to achieve:
- Introducing the half termly ‘Big Questions’ and presenting the feedback from pupils to SLT.
- To meet with school governors to share their views.
- To make links with the local government councillors to share their views on the education system.
- Continue our partnerships with Somers Heath, Shaw and Bonnygate School Councils.
- To enter the Speaker’s School Council Awards again.
- To achieve the Active School Council Award