LSU SCHOOLS’ VISION STATEMENT
“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full” (Jn10:10)
As schools founded by the Sisters of La Sainte Union (Holy Union), challenged by the needs of our time, we aspire to provide an education for our young people which reflects the vision of Fr Debrabant, and the call of La Sainte Union to be at the heart of our rapidly changing world revealing God’s love.
We are committed to live the special gift of Union passed on to us by the sisters and the wider LSU community so that we may with joy:
- Grow each day in holiness and prayer, witnessing to the life-giving presence and compassion of God; reverencing the dignity, diversity and vulnerability of all.
- Be a family community living the gospel and committed to reconciliation, integrity and justice.
- Empower each other to live life to the full, embodying God’s love in the world.
- Embrace all that God has entrusted to us by caring for the planet, our common home and recognising the inter-connectedness of all life.
- Be true to our LSU identity characterised by simplicity, hospitality, openness and warm relationships throughout our lives.